INTERESTED IN CCP?
Thank you for expressing interest in Showa Boston’s 2017 College Connection Program! By filling out this form, you will be informed of when the CCP 2017 application is available, as well as events taking place at Showa Boston this summer.
The following is a brief summary of CCP activities/responsibilities:
– Apply by Monday, October 2
– Attend 1 of our October orientation sessions (dates and locations are TBD)
– Host 1 group of Showa Students
– Attend the Kick-off day on Saturday, October 21
– Host 4 visits with your Showa students
– Complete all visits by Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
* Visit 1 (The classroom visit) must happen on a fixed day, during the week of October 23Result notification: Showa will notify you by e-mail by Friday, October 6
If you don’t receive a telephone or e-mail notification from Showa by Friday, October 6 we will have selected someone else for the College Connection Program.
All participants in Showa Boston Institute’s College Connection Program will be required to complete an application for a criminal conduct/sexual misconduct background check during orientation. Continued participation in the College Connection Program will require satisfactory results from that background check.
Showa Boston Institutefor Language and Culture
420 Pond Street Boston,
MA 02130 USA