Japanese Language & Culture Program
Our Japanese Program offers:
- 17-week Japanese courses
- Experienced native teachers
- Japanese college students as conversation practice partners
- Affordable tuition (Tuition is $330)
- Free parking
This program is intended for adult men and women (high schoolers included).
Please read Guidelines for Japanese Program Students.
Things You Should Know
- Each class is limited to about 15 students. Small classes contribute to an effective, enjoyable atmosphere conducive to easy learning.
- Payment of the tuition is required for enrollment. In the case that a class needs to be canceled due to low enrollment, your payment will be refunded in full.
- If you withdraw from a class at least 24 hours in advance of the starting time, we will refund your payment in full. We regret that no refunds, or credits, can be granted on or after the starting date of your class.
- Transfer is permitted to a different class, prior to the second meeting of the class in which you’re enrolled, on a space-available basis.
- Unusual circumstances may require a change of schedule and/or instructor.
- In the event that Showa or the instructor needs to cancel a class, a make-up class will be scheduled.
- It is the student’s responsibility to call the school to see if a class has been canceled due to heavy snow or other bad weather conditions.
Spring 2018: Feb. 19 - Jun. 28
Fall 2018: Sep. 10 - Jan. 31
Each class meets once a week.
Ready to sign up?
The Japan Society of Boston, Inc, is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to promote cultural and economic ties and active interchange between Japanese and Americans for mutual understanding, benefit and enjoyment. It is the first Japan Society in the United States, founded in 1904.